With the up coming election this country is divided ...I will take a stand and tell you that I am a conservative life long republican but that has never stopped me from trying to help anyone from being prepared I am not out to make a quick buck on my cookbook my problem is that I care...I am not a fear monger or a chicken little but as my followers I ask you to get your shit together we have 6 days left to figure out what direction this country will go in... Please go out and at least stock up on two weeks worth of food and water have a back up plan for your area...pray for the best out come and be ready for the worst...I wish I had a amazing post to share...just know I am praying hard for our country.
- Could this Happen?
- 3 Free Meal's In Jars Recipes
- Dinner Meals In Jar Cookbook
- Sauces & Mixes Recipes
- Spice Mixes
- Items That Disappear First
- Meals In Jar Recipes
- What is Martial Law ?
- How to Make A 72 Hour Bug Out Bag
- How To Calculate Your Needs
- 2012 Solar Storms
- Contact Me
- In The News
Thursday, October 20, 2016
If you live in a big city have your exit plan or if you decide to shelder in place make sure you have what you need...food is a must a clean drinking water as you know a person who stores water needs a gallon a day per person...you also need a way to protrect you and your love ones...now that the seasons have changed you will need a heat sorce for staying warm...I am sorry that I have not posted more... my life has been full with my own heath issues and working to helping my adult son with a brain injury...Please pray for America as the next several months are critical.
Friday, July 15, 2016
A well-stocked first-aid kit can help you respond effectively to common injuries and emergencies. Keep at least one first-aid kit in your home and one in your car. Store your kits someplace easy to get to and out of the reach of young children. Make sure children old enough to understand the purpose of the kits know where they're stored.
You can buy first-aid kits at many drugstores or assemble your own. You may want to tailor your kit based on your activities and needs. A basic first-aid kit includes:
- Adhesive tape
- Elastic wrap bandages
- Bandage strips and "butterfly" bandages in assorted sizes
- Nonstick sterile bandages and roller gauze in assorted sizes
- Eye shield or pad
- Triangular bandage
- Aluminum finger split
- Instant cold packs
- Cotton balls and cotton-tipped swabs
- Disposable nonlatex examination gloves, several pairs
- Duct tape
- Petroleum jelly or other lubricant
- Plastic bags, assorted sizes
- Safety pins in assorted sizes
- Scissors and tweezers
- Soap or hand sanitizer
- Antibiotic ointment
- Antiseptic solution and towelettes
- Eyewash solution
- Turkey baster or other bulb suction device for flushing wounds
- Breathing barrier
- Syringe, medicine cup or spoon
- First-aid manual
- Aloe vera gel
- Calamine lotion
- Anti-diarrhea medication
- Antihistamine, such as diphenhydramine
- Pain relievers, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and aspirin (never give aspirin to children)
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Cough and cold medications
- Personal medications that don't need refrigeration
- Auto-injector of epinephrine, if prescribed by your doctor
- Emergency phone numbers, including contact information for your family doctor and pediatrician, local emergency services, emergency road service providers, and the poison help line, which in the United States is 800-222-1222.
- Medical consent forms for each family member
- Medical history forms for each family member
- Small, waterproof flashlight or headlamp and extra batteries
- Waterproof matches
- Small notepad and waterproof writing instrument
- Emergency space blanket
- Cell phone with solar charger
- Insect repellant
Give your kit a checkup
Check your first-aid kits regularly to be sure the flashlight batteries work and to replace supplies that have expired or been used up.
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Sharing this from The Organic Prepper
Sunday, April 10, 2016
I have gotten alot of emails asking me what seeds do I use when planting my own garden.
1) The vegetable seed are 100 % non GMO.
2) The seeds are all packaged in a triple-layered,resealable,reusable mylar packets designed to significaly increase the shelf life and viability of the seeds. That makes them a fantastic item to add you your prepping supplies as you can aslo buy seeds vaults.
3) The thrid reason is the customer service and how fast they are shiped out. Year after year I have used this company with fantastic results.
MY Patriot Supply I am sure you will be pleased with the quality of there seeds. Happy Gardening everyone!
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Just made a video for my family and friends about my new streaming box that I bought for the family for Christmas...we are so loving this and I can not help but to share...Cut your cable red box netflix hulu and never pay for tv again...Click here to check it out for your self
Saturday, November 28, 2015
The Alexapure looks just like mine but is much more aforadable with the same value. Check out the benifits of this top of the line Gravity Fed Water Filtration System.